BECOME a PPsyA
Engage in a robust training experience to embrace and promote positive psychology (PPsy). Through immersion in scientifically validated material and techniques, you can adopt a mindset of positivity. You will delve into resources and techniques allowing you to confidently combat negativity - to embody and advance applied positive psychology within your community (family, friends, peers, colleagues, patients, students, clients...). Create a joyous ripple effect as you focus your energy and efforts to bring positive psychology to LIFE and THRIVE as a PPsyA.
Our PPsyA training is offered in three formats:
- In-person training workshops in metro Atlanta, GA & Jacksonville, FL. More locations coming soon.
- Virtual training workshop via user friendly web conferencing. Includes three, 60 minute pre-scheduled sessions. Note: For maximum student~instructor engagement, no more than 5 students will be scheduled in each of the three sessions that make up this workshop.
- Live, work based group workshops hosted at your organization.
- August 29, 2015, In-person Workshop: 9am to noon [Closed & Completed]
- September 26, 2015, In-person Workshop: 9am to noon [Closed and Completed]
- December 15-17, 2015, Virtual Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- May 27-29, 2016, Virtual Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- September 2016, In-person Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- December 28-29, 2016, Virtual Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- Winter 2016-2017, In-person Workshop [Open for Scheduling - Email to Inquire]
- Spring 2017, Virtual Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- Spring 2017, In-person Workshop [Closed & Completed]
- Summer 2017, In-person Workshop [OPEN for Scheduling - Email to Inquire]
- Ongoing Virtual Workshops [OPEN for Scheduling - Email to Inquire]
Note: PPsyA training is accepted for continuing education credits by the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE, Inc.) for the for Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential.
Contact us today [use our Contact Page, email: PPsyA@att.net or phone: 404-277-0776] with your questions and to inquire about participating in an upcoming in-person or virtual training session. We look forward to hearing from you!